Saturday, February 24, 2007

CHRISTOPHER JONES, Penciller for BATMAN STRIKES, Part 6


BAT-BLOG ~ Where do you live now? Married? Kids? What are some of your hobbies?

CHRIS ~ I live in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, which is a suburb of Minneapolis. I share a house with my partner Melissa, who is a comics professional herself. Back in 1998 I helped found a science fiction convention called CONvergence which I still help run to this day, which is held each year on the first full weekend of July. The convention gets a little bigger every year, and we had more than 2,500 people attend last year. Between CONvergence and my comics work, that pretty much eats all my free time.

BAT-BLOG ~ Do you collect anything, like vintage toys or comics? Barbie Dolls maybe? ( Just kiddin' about the Barbies, ha ha ).

CHRIS ~ I'm a huge movie fan, and tend to accumulate DVDs faster than I seem to find the time to watch them these days. I don't collect a whole lot of vintage toys, although I do enjoy picking up toys related to any comics projects I'm working on.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



BATMAN™ and all related characters, logos and elements are TM and © DC Comics, also TM and © Warner Brothers Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
This site is not authorized by Warner Bros or DC Comics. This is a fan site dedicated to joy of collecting Batman and no copyright infringement is intended.
Website Design of the BAT-BLOG is ©2007 & 2011 Tommy Brookshire.
Site Meter
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape